How We Feel
Words can’t express how much we’ve missed gathering together over the past few months. And while it’s been wonderful to watch together online, we're excited to announce that our church building will remain open with strict policies set in place to ensure the proctection of all members who choose to attend service in the building.
Your choice to attend service is voluntary. There is LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE. Please know that we will continue to Livestream our Sunday services, as we have previously done.
If you choose to attend, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- If you, or a loved one in your home, is considered at-risk due to health issues, please do not attend and continue to participate online.
- If you have any of the following: cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing - please stay home, and seek medical attention as needed.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with the above conditions, we ask that you stay home and continue to participate online.
- All who attend are asked to: please wear a face mask when entering and exiting the facilities.
- Please abide by social distancing while entering, exiting and while on-site.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available on-site.
By attending, you agree and understand that:
- You will be subject to a temperature check to ensure you do not have a high temperature/fever
- The premises are sanitized, and for your added safety we will direct you in and out of the facility to promote minimum contact.
- When leaving your car to head towards the building, please adhere to social distancing (We encourage warm and loving greetings but keep with social distancing).
- All members and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- No one will be permitted into the facilities without a mask. If you forget your mask, one will be available for you.
- When entering the building, we will have hand sanitizer for you.
- Sunday Child Care is available, however, there will be no childcare for your children during worship service.